No Dental Insurance? No problem!
We provide an affordable alternative to dental insurance: the Olney Dental Wellness Dental Discount Plan.
The truth about dental insurance
The average American spends between $1800-$2500 on dental insurance per year. Typically, this is directly deducted by their employer in the case of employer sponsored dental plans, and paid directly by the subscriber in the case of self-funded plans.
If I get dental insurance, will my dental procedures be covered?
Unfortunately, very few dental procedures are covered at 100%. Typically only preventative or diagnostic procedures are covered at 100%, this usually includes bitewing x-rays every six months and prophylaxis cleanings. Other dental treatments such as crowns, fillings and deep cleanings are not typically covered at 100%.
The Solution: Olney Dental Discount Plan
Everyone needs regular, quality dental care at a reasonable price. Save money every year on regularly needed dental services.
- $399 per Year per Adult
- $360 per Year per Child
How can this discount plan help me?
- For an affordable price of $399 you will be up to date with your regular annual cleaning appointments.
- You will benefit from regular dental discounts and savings.
- In case of an emergency your exam is included in your discount plan.
- Most importantly, you will receive quality service regardless of your insurance status!
All these benefits included for $399!
- 2 teeth periodic dental cleanings
- 1 comprehensive exam
- 1 full mouth x-rays & pano
- 1 periodic exam
- 1 set of bitewings & 2 periapical x-rays
- 1 emergency exam or 1 consultation if needed
- 5% off major procedures*
- 5% off Invisalign
*Discount plan can not be combined with additional promotions, offers or third-party financing.